Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
WHTA FINANCIAL SUPPORT
APA Level 1 / Level 2 Cashback Program
WHTA offers a Cashback Rebate program for WHTA Members enrolled in an Australian Physiotherapy Association Level 1 or Level 2 online courses co-branded with WHTA*. (*co-branded courses are APA courses written and presented by WHTA Pty Ltd).
- APA Introductory Women's Health Online
- APA Women's Pelvic Health - Level 1 and Level 2 Online
- APA Women's Life Stages - Level 1 and Level 2 Online
HOW MUCH REBATE CAN I RECEIVE FROM WHTA?
LEVEL 1 Online
The minimum rebate that a WHTA member will receive is 20% of the fee paid to the APA for the online courses enrolled in. However, certain physiotherapists are eligible to apply for a greater rebate (ranging from 30% to 60% depending on previous training undertaken with WHTA). There is also an increased rebate for most Level 1 Online courses for all New Graduate Physiotherapists (less than 2 years since graduation).
LEVEL 2 Online
The minimum rebate that a WHTA member will receive is 10% of the fee paid to the APA for the Level 2 online courses. However, physiotherapists who have completed a WHTA Advanced Course (level 3) prior to 30th March 2022 can receive a higher rebate
- 1 x Level 3 WHTA course completed prior to 30th March 2022: 20% rebate
- 2 or more Level 3 WHTA courses completed prior to 30th March 2022: 30% rebate
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY:
- A physiotherapist must be a member of WHTA prior to enrolling in an APA L1 or L2 Women's Health online course to be eligible to apply for a cashback
- A maximum of 2 applications can be processed in any one financial year and must be received within 6months of payment of APA Course.